[Live-demo] About translations and countdown

Zhengfan Lin public.t.lin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 04:53:10 PDT 2012

Same here. Chinese is at approximately 50%. Actually it's more than 90%
done, but only overviews are checked and uploaded to svn. I would have
uploaded the translated standards and quick-starts if I noticed the
finish-translation dead line.  :<  I'll wait till 21 Aug to upload the
remaining half.

I'm not worried about the OSGIS release, as not many non-English-speaking
Chinese would keep an eye on it. What's the plan for updates after the
OSGIS release ? Do I have to wait for 6 months for 6.5 so the rest of
Chinese translations can enter the recommended stable version ? Or I can
just finish it on 21 AUG and see the result in a recent small-update
release ?

Zhengfan Lin