[Live-demo] Updating translated documents (or not)

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 19 10:42:06 PDT 2012

Hi all,

A translator fellow has detected several changes on the English
documentation on the last days and is asking me about updating Spanish
version of them. I've asked him to make a patch if he does anything so
we can update the documents now or later.

Are we on time to follow the updates on English docs or we have to
wait until 6.0 is released?

I hope any big change on documents will be performed on all
translations or at least notified here to let all the teams update the
documents properly.

Best

--
Jorge Sanz