[Live-demo] moving towards release

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 15:11:31 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've just branched 6.0.x from trunk, and tagged 6.0.0 in svn.
Please hold off on committing new development to trunk for a
couple weeks just in case the unknown happens, but otherwise
bug fixes (only) can go into the 6.0 branch in case we ever
ship a 6.0.1 disc (there have already been a number of small
doc fixes discovered and fixed since the ISO was created and
sent to the printers). Never commit to a tag, it's a snapshot
in time.

http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/livedvd/gisvm/branches/osgeolive_6_0

http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/livedvd/gisvm/tags/release_20120821_osgeolive_6_0_0

A VM version will be available soon, more from Alex on that when
it's ready, and hold your breath for the formal release
announcement once everything is in place and makes it to all the
mirrors.

enjoy,
Hamish