[Live-demo] Re: Additional virtual machine quickstart

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:32:28 EST 2012

Thank you Micha,
I think this will be a very valuable addition to the osgeo-live
documentation.

I've had a first read over it, and intend to provide a review over the
next 48 hours or so.
What I'd like to do is incorporate with the VirtualBox Virtual Machine
quickstart, (which will mean we will probably need to rename the
quickstart to vm_quickstart.rst).

Would you be interested in updating the Virtual Box quickstart too? It
describes the steps to incorporate an ISO image into Virtual Box, but
the process has become easier now that we release Virtual Machines, and
we should update the quickstart to reflect that.