[Live-demo] Draft press release is ready

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 01:51:01 EST 2012

Cameron wrote:
> I'm actually considering breaking into 2 announcements:
> 1. "Where can you find OSGeo-Live this year?"
> 2. "OSGeo-Live 5.5 released"

my2c:  K.I.S.S. & keep it together in one place. Make it easy for people.

I made a few minor edits. (i.e. explain what it is before just randomly
listing a bunch of conferences; fix a bit of a glaring omission & thank
our primary sponsor: osgeo; & add a splash of color)  The hyphen in the
name still makes me cringe every time I see someone use it, but that's
just aesthetics & personal preference.

regards,
Hamish