[Live-demo] Chinese translation of OSGeo-Live

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Feb 26 22:57:44 EST 2012

Song,

You now have access to the svn. Please test this by adding yourself the
Translators list in contributors.csv as noted on
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion

If additional people on your team need access please have them register
their own accounts.

Thank you,
Alex

>>> http://live.osgeo.org