[Live-demo] Postgres Apps - MapFish Sahana RasdamanPGRoutingGPSDrive

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Mon Jan 23 12:05:58 EST 2012

Daniel-san:

actually, the 9.1 package is already in place..
I simply changed the number 8.4 to 9.1 in the install script, and
everything just worked

as far as pgRouting packages, yes, I see your point
someone would have to update pgRouting in that case

postgres 8.4 is four to five years old at this point

best regards
  -Brian

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:58:26  0900, Daniel Kastl