[Live-demo] Re: QGIS Server on OSGEOLive

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:43:59 EST 2012

Marco,
Thank you for explaining why QGIS Server is probably broken on
OSGeo-Live. I hope you don't mind, but I've CCed our email list, as
there are a number of others who will be interested in your explanation.

Re timeline, we are scheduled to hand osgeo-live over to User Acceptance
Test in a couple of days time, on 4 Feb 2012, and then have until 18 Feb
2012 to fix any errors we have, (this is when we will be stiking our
final release).

Can we expect to see a 1.7.4 out within the next couple of days?
Otherwise, we may be better to role back to a previous version. (We had
1.7.0 installed on the last, osgeolive5.0 release).