[Live-demo] Downloading via BitTorrent?

John Reuning john at ibiblio.org
Thu Jul 5 12:05:24 PDT 2012

ibiblio (part of the University. of NC, Chapel Hill) is home to a lot
of Linux distributions and various open source software packages.
We've recently increased our capacity for hosting and distributing
large files by using BitTorrent.  Would the osgeo-live community be
interested in adding BT as a download method for the osgeo-live
images?  If you're familiar with BT, our system has a seeding server
that is as reliable as a web server.  I uploaded the current and past
couple of releases.

http://terasaur.org/item/show/osgeo-live-5-5/6519
http://terasaur.org/search?query=osgeo

Comments and questions are welcome.  By the way, completed downloads
counts are available.  Click the "Downloads" link just above the list
towards the bottom of the details page.

-John R.
ibiblio.org