[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-SEA a sucess

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:29:08 PDT 2012

Maning,
Great to hear the success of FOSS4G-SEA, and to hear the OSGeo-Live DVD
was handed out.

I'll be interested to hear feedback on use of OSGeo-Live. Either
positive stories we can share [1], or suggestions on how we can improve
OSGeo-Live for future events.

[1]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History#18-19_July_2012.2C_FOSS4G_Southeast_Asia