[Live-demo] uDig in OSGeoLive 6.0 without JAI (and other java apps)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 16:08:42 PDT 2012

Angelos,
You have noted that Geomajas doesn't work with JAI moved into the
classpath. Do you know of other java applications also effected?

In IRC a few hours ago, Jody mentioned the version of geotools being
used as a factor.

I'm expanding this conversation out to a few other java project contacts
who may have ideas to add.