[Live-demo] [OSGeo] #959: geomajas installs old version on OSGeo-Live (and not working with JAI)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 13:25:45 PDT 2012

Jan,
I think we are still in the situation where Geomajas will not work with
the currently installed version.
If you are awake, we have our daily IRC meeting in 5 minutes to discuss
this. Would be great if you could drop by. Alternatively there is
usually one of us on IRC 24 hours / day at the moment.
irc://freenode.net#osgeolive