[Live-demo] Committing OSGeoLive 6.0 to be ready for OSGIS conference

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:43:47 PDT 2012

Based upon the huge progress made recently, we are now in a position to
commit to a release schedule to have our DVD ready for the OSGIS
conference in Nottingham, (as well as a number of following conferences).

That is:

In 36 hours (28 July 2012) : English Project Overviews and Quickstarts
complete
In 10 days (7 Aug 2012): Translations complete
In two weeks (12 Aug 2012): Start building the final 6.0 ISO for release.