[Live-demo] Want to start the translation of the OSGEO Live in french

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:52:39 PDT 2012

Welcome Thomas,
I'm very excited to think we might have French translations on
OSGeo-Live, and interested to know what your timeframe for translation
will be. (We complete our translations for the 6.0 release in 10 days).

I've granted you with commit privileges. Could you please test it works
by adding your name to the translators.csv and contributors.csv files.
Then let me know if it works or not.