[Live-demo] mapserver zipped docs on the DVD

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:20:24 PDT 2012

Steve,
Thanks for updating the docs, and sorry for the delay in replying.

Re you question about the zipped up mapserver docs:
Where are these docs being referenced from? Is it part of the install
process?
I suspect Alex Mandel should be able to explain how to get the docs
updated (CCed).

However, I'm inclined to suggest that we should be referencing these
docs on an external mapserver URL rather than storing on the DVD. (This
is a broader conversation to have about our policy of including general
docs on the DVD).