[Live-demo] Disk production for foss4g-na

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Mar 22 14:26:48 EDT 2012

On 03/22/2012 07:49 AM, Mark Lucas wrote:
> Is anyone already working production for foss4g-na in Washington DC 10-12 Apr 2012?
>
> TIA
>
> Mark

Mark,

I'm not aware of anyone working on a printing right now. I might be
doing a small one for some stuff in California, ~50 and wouldn't mind
grouping the order.

In the past we've used http://www.mixonic.com/
Brian or Ragi drops off the master in person to their SF office and then
the results are shipped as needed.

Tyler used to handle the ordering/payment portion, which I guess will be
someone on the local committee this time.

As for designs, we usually go with a simple envelope to save costs or a
paper sleeve (recyclable). All designs can be found in our svn
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/artwork/
Looks like there's a simple disc label in there as svg for 5.5.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
Alex