[Live-demo] Re: OSGeo Live Translation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:24:42 EDT 2012

Toshikazu,
Congratulations, and thank you.

Can you please reply and confirm that your contributions to OSGeo-Live
will be compatible with the OSGeo-Live license guidelines. (We need your
acceptance to cover our legal requirements in accepting your translations).
     The current OSGeo-Live license guidelines are:

         Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
for Quickstarts
         Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License for Project
Overviews
         A version of LGPL for install scripts
         One of the OSI approved Open Source licenses for installed
applications