[Live-demo] Re: click2try is no longer online

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon May 7 16:41:51 EDT 2012

Tom,
Thankyou for letting us know, and for supporting the OSGeo-Live project
originally.
Sorry to hear that the Click2Try business model didn't work. It was a great
idea, but I appreciate that great ideas don't all attract a corresponding
sustainable business model as well.

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Tom Callaghan
<tom.callaghan at click2try.com>wrote:

> Hello Cameron,****
>
> ** **
>
> Its been a long time since I’ve contacted you.  As you probably already
> know, click2try.com has not been maintained in quite some time.  It
> turned out to be a business venture that never really made it for us.  I
> just wanted to let you know that we have taken the web site offline and do
> not intend to ever bring it back online again.  My partner Steve, noticed
> that there were still pages on your site referring to click2try.  I though
> you would like to know so that you can eliminate those references.****
>
> ** **
>
> I hope your business is doing well.  Good Luck in the future!****
>
> ** **