[Live-demo] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Re: OSGeo Chinese translations

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:04:05 EDT 2012

Zhengfan Lin,
As mentioned below, we would be delighted to have your help with
OSGeo-Live translations.
The process is described here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate

You will notice that your first step will be to create an OSGeo-id, and
then send an email to our list confirming that you will donate your
translations to the world under our Open Source and Creative Commons
license.

I've CCed this email to the other Chinese translators, who I'm sure will
be happy to help you as well.