[Live-demo] 6.0 alpha2 Status

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:43:56 PDT 2012

Hi all,

After completing tests for all applications, we have the following fixed:
- 52northSOS
- deegree
- gdal
- postgis
- qgis
- sahana

new issues are:
- spatialite failing due to missing libjpeg.so
- zygrib not installing launcher

All other issues can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc#gid=13

I will wait until first beta until I open tickets for the above.

Regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos