[Live-demo] Website Translation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 00:50:51 PDT 2013

Jose,
While I understand that you have an OSGeo Id, I don't think we have
granted that id privileges to commit files into subversion yet. (If you
tell me your OSGeo Id, I can check).

If you also publicly acknowledge your acceptance of the OSGeo-Live open
licenses, I can give you subversion access at the same time. The process
is described here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion