[Live-demo] disc space

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 01:47:11 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 08/01/2013 05:50 AM, Hamish wrote:
> The 66mb of KDE would still be there until after r10558.
> So I'm sort of wondering what failed. OSSIM?
I have created build-10560, size is 3332MB against 3398MB of build-10556.
66MB diff, correct.

http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-debug-build10560-i386.iso
http://osprey.ucdavis.edu/downloads/osgeo/gisvm/gisvm/7.0nightly/osgeo-live-debug-build10560-i386.iso

OSSIM is not included due to dependency to old grass package.
It seems that due to KDE removal we lost the icons for the menu
categories [Browser Clients, Crisis Management]

> I will work up a new usage chart for tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks.

> I don't think it's up to the new projects to pay the price
> when there is still bloat in the old projects. New projects
> must stay lean from the start, but no more than anyone else.

We need to test all new projects to see how stable they are.
It is not about paying the price.

> thanks for the .war file cleanup. are they redundant/duplicate as
> expanded versions of them are also available to run in raw form?

Since Tomcat had the auto-deploy option on, if one application folder
got removed, the war would redeploy. So we had each application in 2
forms (deployed and archived)

> regards,
> Hamish

Best,