[Live-demo] Deadline for English docs today - and status

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 1 14:40:37 PDT 2013

I've finished screenshots for uDIG and GeoServer docs. In addition to
Cameron's suggestion to user a WMS Services thats running in the gisvm I
created an issue : https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1192

Feel free to comment or change the description. Right now I'm not in
position to change the whole WMS section for uDIG Quickstart but I guess
for 7.5 we can achieve it (therefor I planned it for milestone 7.5)

-- Frank

2013/7/31 Frank Gasdorf <fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net>

> I guess I can make it on Friday or Saturday Night this week. I'll let you
> know if I finished the task.
>
> -- Frank
>

> 2013/7/31 Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
>
>>  Thanks Frank, could you please let me know when you are done.
>>

>> On 31/07/2013 2:16 PM, Frank Gasdorf wrote:
>>
>> Version numbers are updated for GeoServer and uDig but no changes made in
>> the docs except new screenshots are committed foe uDig. For GeoServer its
>> still a TODO especially the first one in the quickstart guide (version
>> number is displayed)
>>
>> I will fix the screen by end of this week
>>
>> Frank
>> Am 31.07.2013 00:34 schrieb "Cameron Shorter" <cameron.shorter at gmail.com
>> >:
>>
>>>  Hi,
>>> All OSGeo-Live English docs should be complete by now, in order to give
>>> translators sufficient time to translate.
>>>
>>> I'm looking for people who can help progress the status of the docs
>>> below. If you are a project lead, please ensure your project docs are ready.
>>>
>>> Our current status, as per our status spreadsheet:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdGIzd0VLLTBpQVJuNVlHMlBWSDhKLXc&hl=en_GB#gid=13
>>>
>>> *Awaiting docs for:*
>>> leaflet:
>>> * Project Overview written, but needs to be worked into OSGeo-Live
>>> template format.
>>> * Quickstart points at an Online doc. We want a version in our doc
>>> format so that it can be used offline.
>>>
>>> sextane:
>>> * Waiting for a Project Overview
>>>
>>> netCDF dataset
>>> * Waiting for a Project Overview
>>>
>>> *Project Overviews needing updating*
>>> (usually just to update version number to current release):
>>>
>>> geokettle
>>> geonetwork
>>> geoserver
>>> gpsdrive
>>> grass
>>> leaflet
>>> mapbender
>>> mapserver
>>> mapwindow
>>> mb-system
>>> opencpn
>>> openlayers
>>> osgearth
>>> osm
>>> osm_dataset
>>> ossim
>>> pgrouting
>>> postgis
>>> proj4
>>> rasdaman
>>> saga
>>> sextante
>>> spatialite
>>> udig
>>> ushahidi
>>> zoo-project
>>> zygrib
>>>
>>> Data Sets:
>>> netCDF
>>>
>>> Libraries:
>>> gdal
>>> geos
>>> geotools
>>> jts
>>> liblas
>>>

>>> *Project Overviews at "7.0draft" status*. Thankyou. I'll be reviewing
>>> over the next few days.
>>> geomoose
>>> gmt
>>> gpsprune
>>> mapnik
>>> marble
>>> ncwms
>>> qgis
>>> tilemill
>>>
>>> *Project Overviews at "7.0final" status*.
>>> (Mostly projects which have not changed versions since last release):
>>>
>>> 52nSOS
>>> geomajas
>>> geomoose
>>> gmt