[Live-demo] Release Schedule for 7.0

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:31:40 PDT 2013

Hi all,

According to our schedule [1] today is the day for all applications to
be in place and the nightly [2][3] should pass the UAT.
Unfortunately we are having a problem with one application (ossim) [4].
It also seems that docs are a bit behind schedule too (many commits in
the last couple of days).
Given that translations are not supposed to be ready until 12-Aug-2013 I
motion to slip RC1 to that date and stick to our final release date for
26-Aug-2013, which means that we will have only one RC (as in 6.5
release) unless a blocker comes up.

Thoughts?

Best,
Angelos