[Live-demo] Packaging and project re-organization

Ivan Minčík ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 13:13:42 PST 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 9:40 PM, Cameron Shorter
<cameron.shorter at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi Ivan,
> I'm hoping that you will have a chance to add your thoughts to Angelos'
> proposal (CCing the email list), even if only to say "yes, good idea".
>
> We are are making some strategic decisions now, and I'm hopeful to have
> rough consensus from key people like yourself before we move forward.

Hi Cameron, I have missed IRC meeting because in my place we are still in
Thursday, which is a still Christmas day :). I do not feel myself as an
expert on packaging, rather as a person with interest there. In few minutes
I will complete my thoughts.

Ivan