[Live-demo] Finitooooo!!!

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:36:43 PST 2013

Elena,
I've provided you with subversion commit access. At this point I would
usually ask you to test your access, but we are in lock down as we
complete the 6.5 release. So could you please wait a couple of weeks
until the osgeolive 6.5 release is out before testing your commit access.

Welcome to the osgeolive community, and thank you for working on the
translations.