[Live-demo] Review of the eoxserver

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Mon Jan 7 09:28:03 PST 2013

Cameron,

I just realized that there might be some issues because of the automatic
usage of SVN revisions in the translation status tracking page [1]. For
EOxServer I had to touch all translations and adjust the image links
because I corrected them to png. Thus, in the status page all
translations appear as updated which they aren't. Am I missing some
other tracking page?

cu
Stephan

[1] http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/translation_status.html