[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 6.5 Status: Beta

Beccati, Alan a.beccati at jacobs-university.de
Thu Jan 10 08:24:45 PST 2013

Hi,

We are investigating our data load issue, do we have a schedule / deadline for changes to get into the next beta build?

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Beccati, PhD
Post-doctoral Fellow
Large-Scale Scientific Information Systems (L-SIS) Research Group
Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Research I, room 89
Campus Ring 1
28759 Bremen
Germany

Office Jacobs University: +49 421 200 3187
www.jacobs-university.de

Commercial Registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18 117
President & Geschäftsführer Prof. Dr. Heinz-Otto Peitgen
Provost & Geschäftsführerin Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte