[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 6.5 Status: Beta

Beccati, Alan a.beccati at jacobs-university.de
Thu Jan 10 08:43:21 PST 2013

Hi Angelos,

I think next week would be better so we can break up the datasets and prioritize them if a reduction is needed meanwhile, we also have some pages on the demonstrator to update so the deadline for fixing them is still needed so we can verify them with the next beta build.
If you will still discuss that on IRC keep me posted  please.

Thanks,
Alan