[Live-demo] Uploading overview and quickstart for TileMill

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:29:42 PST 2013

Javi,
You are making good progress. You should be able to see your rendered
document here:
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/overview/tilemill_overview.html
The OSGeo-Live docs should be generated here every hour, but it seems
the process seems to have crashed. I'll ask Hamish to look into it.

I'll review your Project Overview over the next couple of days and
provide you with feedback.

With regards to including TileMill into the main index page, I'm
interested to hear suggestions on which heading it should go under. I
think "Desktop GIS" seems to be the closest? I'd suggest adding an
explanation "Styling and publishing existing maps".