[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live Project Overview deadline in 3 days

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:20:06 PST 2013

We are scheduled to hand our OSGeo-Live Project Overviews to translators
in 3 days (21 Jan 2013). According to our status spreadsheet, most
Overviews are ready, but we are still waiting on a few.

Outstanding Project Overviews:
* geoserver
* gvsig
* mapbender
* mapserver
* osm
* ossim
* otb
* postgis
* pycsw
* R
* spatialite
* ushahidi
* naturalearth
* geos

What is involved:
* Ensure that the version in the docs reflects that on the DVD, and that
in the status sheet [1]
* If required, updated the feature list or text
* Once complete update the status sheet [1] to "6.5draft" if you have
updated text, or "6.5final" if you have only changed the version number.
* I'll review all 6.5 draft Overviews and set to "6.5final"