[Live-demo] Updating osm_dataset_overview

Javi Sanchez jsgisdev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:07:43 PST 2013

Hi,

I've been trying to update osm_dataset_overview. I have noticed that
feature_city data and PostGIS Databases must be included. I've already
done it, but without description[1]. I wonder if any of you can help to
add short descriptions to them, just is case, this is already  done in
any other document.

On the other hand, I wonder if there may be other cases of OSM data
included in any other kind of databases, like spatiallite, Rasdaman....

Thanks,

Javi Sánchez.

[1]
- Nottingham.osm.bz2:
  A large extract of the greater city area as a BZip2 compressed XML
text file.

- Nottingham_CBD.osm.bz2:
  A smaller subset covering just the central business district.

- feature_city.osm.bz2

- feature_city_CBD.osm.bz2

- feature_city_poi.db

OSM data imported into PostGIS Databases:

- osm_local

- osm_local_smerc