[Live-demo] Rasdaman broken?

Dimitar Misev misev at rasdaman.com
Mon Jan 28 11:41:45 PST 2013

Hi Angelos,

apologies for doing this so late. The installer was broken at least in
the beta1 and very outdated. The script may still need some cleanup
(it's a bit hackish with the postgres config), but otherwise it should
work fine.

When is the final build scheduled? I can run a build tomorrow to make
sure nothing is broken since beta1.

Best,
Dimitar