[Live-demo] Rasdaman broken?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:47:10 PST 2013

Dimitar,
At this point in the build, can you please ensure that if you are fixing
an issue with an application or installer, that you first raise an
issue, (which you are then fixing). This gives us the ability to track
what is changing. (You might have already done this).

>>> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/9642
>>> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/9643