[Live-demo] OSGeo-Live 7.0 - big data version?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Jul 9 09:03:44 PDT 2013

It's not a partition limit, its a per file limit.
Fat32 can create up to 2 TB partitions.

But yes if you want to try to split the OS into multiple files for
different mount points (one for /, /home, /var, etc) that is feasible as
long as the first one contains the /boot.

But I'm still missing the incentive to increase the size of the distro.

Thanks,
Alex