[Live-demo] MOTION: Bring UbuntuGIS stable in sync with OSGeoLive

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:03:34 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Since we are approaching the beta stage of OSGeoLive and Jerome is
working on UbuntuGIS update at the same time, I propose to:

1. Move all stable projects from Unstable ppa to Stable (based on the
agreement that they were greatly tested with previous live disk)
2. Rebase OSGeoLive (from 7.0 on) to UbuntuGIS stable.
3. Update packages every 6 months after reviewing their status on the
Live disk (just before next version goes to beta)

Thoughts?

Best,
Angelos

--