[Live-demo] updated OSM data extract for Nottingham

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 23:18:17 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've just now updated the on-disc OSM data extract. It's the same bounding box as before, but the node count is up by about 30% for the City of Nottingham in the last year. The update includes the main city extract, smaller CBD extract, and sqlite points-of-interest (POI) database. The creation of the associated PostGIS databases happen automatically.

pgRouting people: if the new CBD extract is too large for your needs let me know and I'll shrink the bounding box for it. Note the smaller CBD extract does not currently cover the East Midlands Conference Centre, although it gets close. If this is a problem let me know, it's easily adjusted (at the expense of the area north-east of the city centre).

regards,
Hamish