[Live-demo] OpenLayers updated to 2.13.1

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Mon Jul 15 05:03:02 PDT 2013

Hi all,

This is a FYI that I've just updated OpenLayers to 2.13.1 in svn
(install_openlayers.sh), hopefully just in time before the feature freeze.

I have just updated the build script to generate the examples
index/search page and API docs. In order to do this, I needed to work
from a git clone of the OpenLayers repository, which required a bit of a
rewrite of the install script.

A very basic index page also gets generated now:
http://localhost/openlayers/

<h2>OpenLayers 2.13.1</h2>
<ul>
<li><a  href="doc/  <view-source:http://localhost/openlayers/doc/>">API Docs</a></li>
<li><a  href="examples/  <view-source:http://localhost/openlayers/examples/>">Examples</a></li>
<li><a  href="http://openlayers.org/  <view-source:http://openlayers.org/>">OpenLayers.org website</a></li>
</ul>

The quickstart should still work as expected.

It would be nice if somebody can spend a few minutes reviewing the
updated script.

Fingers crossed that it will build just fine. :-)

Regards,

Roald