[Live-demo] OpenLayers updated to 2.13.1

maplabs at light42.com maplabs at light42.com
Mon Jul 15 10:25:29 PDT 2013

Hi Roald -

  on an installed build 10357, I removed /var/www/openlayers, got the
new script and ran it as root.
I got the following output :

     http://privatepaste.com/66203223ff

  http://localhost/openlayers   and openlayers/examples    seem to work

---
Brian M Hamlin
OSGeo California Chapter

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:03:02 +1000, Roald de Wit  wrote:

        Hi all,

This is a FYI that I've just updated OpenLayers to 2.13.1 in svn
(install_openlayers.sh), hopefully just in time before the feature
freeze.

I have just updated the build script to generate the examples
index/search page and API docs. In order to do this, I needed to work
from a git clone of the OpenLayers repository, which required a bit of
a rewrite of the install script.

A very basic index page also gets generated now: http://localhost/openlayers/

..
OpenLayers 2.13.1

API Docs
Examples
OpenLayers.org website

..

The quickstart should still work as expected.

It would be nice if somebody can spend a few minutes reviewing the
updated script.

Fingers crossed that it will build just fine. :-)

Regards,

Roald