[Live-demo] OSGeoLive 7.0 status: beta1

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 16:09:00 PDT 2013

Hi Angelos,
It sounds like there are a few decisions that need to be made, and
possibly people to be chased in order to finalise beta1?
It would be good to grab you on IRC at some point. I'll make a point of
staying logged on today.
You might want to suggest an alternative timeslot for our weekly
meeting? A day before or day after normal? (I can make either).

On 17/07/2013 3:21 AM, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I understand the issue.
> Lets wait for a decision on the UbuntuGIS ppa before including
> pgRouting again in the builds.
>
> Thanks,
> Angelos
>

> On 07/16/2013 08:06 PM, Daniel Kastl wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Angelos Tzotsos
>> <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Daniel,
>>>
>>> A decision has not been taken yet, so we use unstable until then.
>>> Probably this will happen after beta1.
>>>
>> Thanks, Angelos,
>>
>> For pgRouting this makes a difference:
>>
>>     - if "stable" is used, then the PostGIS package name is
>>     "postgresql-9.1-postgis" and all should work already (as it
>> worked before
>>     the change)
>>     - if "unstable" is used, then the PostGIS package name is
>>     "postgresql-9.1-postgis-2.0" and I have to rebuild the pgRouting
>> package
>>
>> So what I'm not really interested in is switching back and forth ;-)
>> Hope that's understandable.
>>
>> Daniel
>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Angelos

>>> --
>>> Angelos Tzotsos
>>> Remote Sensing Laboratory
>>> National Technical University of Athens
>>> http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Software and Data Solutions Manager

Geospatial & Data Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source