[Live-demo] Help with OSSIM on OSGeo-Live

epi massimodisasha at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 15:57:01 PDT 2013

the plan for this release was to use the deb packages on ubuntu his

Mohammed Rashad (GSOC OSSIM student) is working on the ossim debian packages for  ubuntu.

link here :

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ppa/+packages?field.name_filter=ossim&field.status_filter=published&field.series_filter=

i'll install them on the 7.0 mini-iso and i'll let you know.
i cannot guarantee i'll be able to fix this in the next days,
i'm in Norway right now with limited connection.

Thanks,

Massimo.