[Live-demo] Update OSGeo-Live Project Overviews and Quickstarts

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 21:54:03 PDT 2013

On 21/07/13 08:56, Stefan Steiniger wrote:
>> 2. Possibly mention a new feature or two.
>
> I wonder if you suggest that we should/could add a new bullet point to
> the project overview, something called
> "Selected new features since last LiveDVD"?
The primary audience for OSGeo-Live Project Overviews are people reading
about the project for the first time. Therefore, "features since last
release" are not relevant, as the audience won't know what the last
version was.

A summary of changes for all projects, from one OSGeo-Live release to
another would be useful for a press release, but I suggest it would
require a significant amount of work to compile, and as such I'd be wary
of committing to it.