[Live-demo] Deadline for English docs today - and status

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 04:59:17 PDT 2013

On 31/07/2013 9:59 AM, Daniel Kastl wrote:

> Hi Cameron,
>
> It's not really clear to me how to "tag" a modified
> Overview/Quickstart document: should it be "7.0final" or "7.0draft"?

Hi Daniel,
An editor such as yourself should update docs to match the current
application state on OSGeo-Live 7.0, and then update the
Overview/Quickstart status to 7.0draft.

I will review changed Overviews, and set status to 7.0final.

The review process is linked from here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Review

> In my case it's about the pgRouting docs, which have significant
> changes to 6.5 and the old Quickstart would not work anymore.
>
> Daniel
>

> --
> Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
> eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de <mailto:daniel.kastl at georepublic.de>
> Web: http://georepublic.de <http://georepublic.de/>

Software and Data Solutions Manager

Geospatial & Data Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source