[Live-demo] One version of geoserver on OSGeo-Live

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:37:09 PDT 2013

Hi Patric,

I have already updated GeoServer to 2.3.2 in nightly builds.
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-debug-build10154-i386.iso
http://aiolos.survey.ntua.gr/gisvm/dev/osgeo-live-debug-build10154-i386-log.tar.gz

Can you please check if Cartaro is working as expected?

Thanks,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos