[Live-demo] Iris draft installer

Guy Griffiths guy.griffiths at reading.ac.uk
Tue Jun 25 02:43:23 PDT 2013

Brian,

I am just finalising an installation script for ncWMS, which provides a
WMS interface to NetCDF data.  This data would be ideal for a quickstart
example.  Do you know if this data is definitely going to be on
OSGeo-Live v7, and if so what the location is likely to be?  My plan is
to write a configuration file to be installed with the application.

Regards,

Guy Griffiths
Reading eScience Centre