[Live-demo] Accessing all of the usb stick

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed May 8 12:51:54 PDT 2013

Quick note, when booting from a usb stick you can in fact access the
rest of stick that's not part of the install or persistence at /cdrom.
It is rw but owned by root, so sudo is necessary.

For future versions it would be nice to figure out how to avoid that
issue so users can move files in and out of the live boot with just the
stick. I think in the past I partitioned the stick, but then the 2nd
partition is not visible to Windows, which also defeats the purpose.

Thanks,
Alex