[Live-demo] [OSGeo-Discuss] Starting build cycle for OSGeo-Live 7.0

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri May 17 03:52:02 PDT 2013

Hi Ian,
Great to see you and the foss4g team getting organised early.

I suggest that you start by having a look at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Including_OSGeo-Live_at_your_event

Hopefully that should give you some ideas for how you might want to use
osgeo-live.

Feel free to ask further questions, or make suggestions.