[Live-demo] price of the software

Activity Workshop mail at activityworkshop.net
Tue Apr 1 10:16:44 PDT 2014

Alex,
Your spreadsheet lists an ohloh repository for gpsprune.
I've no idea who made this, or why, but it doesn't contain the source
code for gpsprune - for some reason they've added just the images and
the translation files, but none of the source code - hence why ohloh
thinks gpsprune only has 7 lines of source code !

You can delete this entry from your spreadsheet if you want, gpsprune
isn't connected with ohloh as far as I know.
I can send you the output of sloccount if you really want, for your cost
estimates, but the numbers seem really high.