[Live-demo] gvSIG and legacy.sql

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 12:10:15 PST 2014

Hi Jorge,
I'd like to work with the gvsig community to work out a solution to
ensure gvSIG works with PostGIS 2 on our next OSGeo-Live.

These are 2 high profile projects, and indicates a lack of OSGeo
maturity if we can't demonstrate them working together.

What are our options for getting this fixed?

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager