[Live-demo] Fwd: Ohloh now Black Duck Open Hub - changes to Links...

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Mon Jul 14 15:36:17 PDT 2014

FYI.

I guess this means changes to the links we have in OsGeo Live software
overviews?

cheers,
stefan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Ohloh now called Black Duck Open Hub
Datum: 	14 Jul 2014 17:01:39 -0400
Von: 	The Ohloh Team <openhub at blackducksoftware.com>
Antwort an: 	The Ohloh Team <openhub at blackducksoftware.com>
An: 	perriger at gmx.de

Dear Ohloh user,

We would like you to be the first to know of an exciting update to
Ohloh.net. This week, Ohloh will be changing its name to the Black Duck
Open Hub <http://ohloh.net?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4>.

Since 2010, we have supported the Ohloh community, now consisting of
over 250,000 users, with a stream of new features and functions - all to
remain freely available. The name change to Black Duck Open Hub reflects
an increasing commitment on our part to the developer community, as well
as anyone who wants to learn about the world of open source.

Here are some of the specifics:

   * Ohloh.net will become www.openhub.net
     <http://ohloh.net?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4>
   * The URL for Ohloh Meta, now called the Open Hub Blog, will become
     blog.openhub.net
     <http://meta.ohloh.net/?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4>
   * The URL for Ohloh Code, now called Open Hub Code Search, will be
     code.openhub.net
     <http://code.ohloh.net/?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4>

The Open Hub Blog will continue to provide on the latest new tools,
features, and functions added to the Open Hub, and of course, Open Hub
Code Search
<http://code.ohloh.net/?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4> will still
offer the world's most comprehensive, free code search engine.

And don't forget, if you're looking to index and search code throughout
your own company, Black Duck Code Sight
<http://www.blackducksoftware.com/products/code-sight?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4>

is available as a free developer download
<http://www.blackducksoftware.com/products/code-sight/free-edition?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4>

or a 60-day free enterprise edition trial
<http://www.blackducksoftware.com/products/code-sight/enterprise-edition?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4>.

We use it to power Open Hub Code Search.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and stay on the lookout
for some new features coming soon!

If you would prefer not to receive this information via email, simply
unsubscribe using this link
<http://ohloh.net/accounts/me/privacy/edit?elq=56a0ebf0095a4455ac7a1c9ef45b98d4>

Best,

The Black Duck Open Hub Team